AAPI is publishing the Fall Journal, which will be printed and distributed during first week of October. Please submit your articles before the deadline (September 15, 2022), under the following categories.
The CATEGORIES are as follows:
- Theme for the journal – Physician wellness or Lifestyle medicine
- Can also write an article on personal Memoir or experience
- We are also inviting AAPI members to share their favorite Wellness Activity, write up of 2 lines and/or include a picture of doing such activity e.g. Swimming, Cooking, Dancing, Hiking, Yoga, Meditation, Shopping, etc.
Terms & Disclaimers:
- Any opinions expressed are by the author only. Publication of the article does NOT imply any agreement or support from AAPI.
- Submission should be 400-500 words. Please email the submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any pictures associated with the article shall be of high resolution.
- Submissions will be vetted, and all will not be selected for publication. Those selected for publication will be subject to editing for length, style, quality, and grammar.
- Even if selected, an article may be either deferred to a later issue, or may be published online only.
- All articles will be reviewed by the AAPI Publications Committee. AAPI Publication Committee has full rights to edit any article presented.
By submitting an article, it is understood that the author fully agrees with the above mentioned Terms and Disclaimers.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT TO AAPI JOURNAL
AAPI needs your support to publish budget neutral publication.
Please help by referring your friends or family businesses (Medical or Non-Medical) to place advertisement.
Back Cover: $5,000
Front Inside: $2,500
Back Inside: $2,500
Full Page Ad: $1,000
Half-Page Ad: $600
Multi-issue discounted rates available upon request. Please contact AAPI office for advertisement.
- Size: 8.5”x11”
- All images must be 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- File formats we accept: InDesign, Photoshop, or press quality PDF (do not include trim lines)
- Fonts and high-resolution images MUST be embedded or packaged
- To avoid font problems when not supplying a PDF we recommend that all fonts are converted to outlines (or, “curves”)
- Black type should be composed of Registration Black only. Large areas of black used in your design should be composed of the following: C=40, M=20, Y-10, K=100
- The material of the ad may be altered by the Chair to align with the missions and goals of the organization.
PAYMENT DETAILS AND UPLOADING ARTWORK